CFO Service Packages for micro to small size Firm /Company
Fee Scale: For the Firms / Private Limited Companies
|Annual Turnover Range (Rs.in lacs)||Fee per month plus taxes – Rs.|
Scope of Services: –Supervision, guidance & engagement services with the finance department to achieve the following objective –
A. Books of Accounts:
- Completeness of transactions
- Accuracy of numbers
- Adequate information in the accounting system
- Compliance oriented accounting, in terms of income tax, GST, company law and other related regulations
- Accounting Vouchers, Invoices, Receipts, Reconciliation and other records are maintained properly
B. Financial Control:
· Review of ledgers such as Employee Ledgers, Supplier Ledgers, Customer Ledgers, Tax
Ledgers, Proprietor / Director Ledgers, Security deposits, Bank Reconciliation,
Bank Guarantees, to identify and initiate actions
· Report to management, on the GST credit not claimable or not claimed by the company
C. Statutory Compliance:
· Annual Audit by a Chartered Accountant
· Annual Income Tax Return Filing
· Tax Audit
· TDS deduction on suppliers, TDS Payment, TDS Returns,
· Employee tax calculations and issuance of Form 16, TDS Returns
· Applying and checking of GST compliance on Sales invoices, GST Payment, GST monthly Returns
· Applying and checking of ESI, PF and other compliance.
· Mild advisory concerning business transactions
· Discussion regarding tax planning and tax-saving concerning the business of the company.
Staff to be deployed: Experienced Accountant would visit periodically and Senior corporate experienced Chartered Accountant would monitor the Accounts.
Place of working: Offsite or onsite, as per work requirement.