A director may also resign from the company as he/she wish by giving notice in writing to the company and upon filing of Form DIR-11 and DIR-12
Eligibility Criteria for Removal Of Directors / Partner
To be eligible for removal of directors/ partners of your company, you should make sure of the following:
- There is a legitimate reason for removal of directors and partners
Documents Required for Removal Of Directors / Partner
Following information & documents are required for intimation to ROC about such change:-
- • Name of director who is to remove from the directorship of the Company
- Board Resolution for removal of director of the company.
- Resignation Letter.
- Acceptance of resignation letter.
- ID & Address proof of Director.
- 2 Photograph of Director.
Process for Removal Of Directors / Partner
A company can intimate changes among managing director, directors, manager and secretary of a company by filing Form DIR-12 with ROC within 30 days from date of such change takes place.
Our Assistance to file the Removal Of Directors / Partner
We, at BusinessAdda provide end to end solutions for filing Removal Of Directors / Partner. Our services include:
- Collection of information and starting the process
- Drafting the application
- Reviewing the draft and making changes if necessary
- Providing you the confirmation receipt.
Business Adda is a leading legal consultancy firm providing the comprehensive services relating to Removal And Addition Of Directors / Partner.
Contact us now if you seek to remove directors or partners from your company or LLP